My blog to try to take a picture every day for 365 days long. They say at the begining it is easy but it gets ruff allong the way. Stay tuned.

woensdag 16 november 2011

Day 115 of the 365 days

It is difficult to take a day picture on the days that I work. I leave the house when it is slightly dark and come back when it is dark so not the really good time to take pictures. I am not allowed to take pictures at work for safety reasons so, it is difficult to take pictures at the days that I am working. This is the lamp-post at the square in front of the building where I work.
 Greetings, stay healthy and take good care of each other.
Marga
(picture taken on 11-16-2011 at 16:55 hour)

2 opmerkingen:

Joanne zei

Your pictures are always so interesting - great angles.

Myra zei

That is a very interesting shot! Wow!