My blog to try to take a picture every day for 365 days long. They say at the begining it is easy but it gets ruff allong the way. Stay tuned.

donderdag 12 juli 2012

Day 354 of the 365 days

This is the old (16 years) Grand Lady from my brother. She staying with us too. We have two cats (of our own) and now we have six (4 of them are from my brother) We create some places for them to lay down. This is the old paperback laying on its side, blancket in it and she is loving it.
Greetings, stay healthy and take good care of each other,
Marga
(picture taken on 07-12-2012 at 19:39 hour)

4 opmerkingen:

Sharon zei

So sweet. She looks like she loves the spot you made for her.

Joanne zei

Wow 6 cats, I hope they all get along.

Anoniem zei

Such a lovely lady.
Six cats !!! One of my dreams is to have the house full of cats. But I'm not the only one living in the house so I'll keep on dreaming ! ;-)

Raewyn zei

Gosh taking on 4 more cats is a challenge. Great idea to make lots of sleeping spots for them all.